Are you our next Digital Marketeer who is in charge of all our acquisition and reactivation campaigns across our 7 markets? Who wants to experience what it’s like to join a fast growing internet company? Who is able to set up and automise campaigns, run a/b tests, analyse results and improve them in the next test round!
With over 1 million families and babysitters across 7 countries whom have used our service we have proven that our service and business model works. When operating in 7 countries and the plan roll out to several more we need a scalable data driven campaign strategy. To achieve this we need a digital marketeer who is able to ‘program’ marketing campaigns. This means that he/she should aim to automate as much as possible and focusses his/her time on campaign strategy and improvements. This wil be done with the support and guidance of our Head of Growth and and CEO
You’ll will have the assignment to increase the number of parents and babysitter sign ups and increase usage of our existing users. We acquire our users through web, the app store and play store
What you will be doing
- Optimise Adwords / YouTube campaigns
- Optimise facebook and instagram campaigns (we use smartly as a tool to automise our fb/insta campaigns)
- Initiate app and playstore campaigns
- Identify and test new customer segments
- Explore and test new acquisition channels
- Initiate and execute reactivation campaigns
- Create KPIs and dashboards for the activities you are responsible for
- Evaluate performance based on data and marketing analytics tools
- From time tot time you will help test new features on our websites and mobile apps
What we ask of you
- Proven experience as an online campaign manager
- Mindset to automise campaigns and make them work for you
- Data cruncher
- Advanced experience with Google analytics
- Passionate about what you’re doing
- Quick learner
What kind of person you are
- You are a passionate, smart, no-nonsense and nice guy/girl who likes to get things done
- Everything you do is backed by data, not opinions
- You challenge others and like to be challenged
- You are flexible and able to cope with changes
- You like to work with different types of people and cultures
You will be part of the marketing team in Amsterdam at our office in tech hub TQ. Our team in Amsterdam consists of our ceo, head of growth, seo specialist and brand marketeer. Besides this we have a team of 8 remote content marketeers and video producers working in various places across Europe and south America. You’ll also be in touch with our development team in Rotterdam once marketing features you initiate require development resources. We like to see ourselves as a diverse, hard working and passionate bunch of people who like to get things done and having fun while doing it.
So who are we?
2care4kids is the market leader of babysitter match making in the countries we operate in. We do this though our web and mobile apps in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Argentina. Our aim for the next year is to roll out to at least 6 other markets. Our current team consists of 24 people working in various places across Europe and South America. We have a very diverse team of personalities, talents and nationalities. People who work at 2care4kids were not hired because of their their skill set. We’ve hired them because of who they are, their talents and passion and drive to become the best in what they do. We invite everyone to go to conferences, workshops and meet ups in order to develop and improve their skill set. We need challengers: people who challenge others and are open to be challenged by others.
- 32-40 hours per week contract (4 days work week possible)
- A competitive salary
- Pension plan
- 25 days of holiday
- The opportunity to attend workshops, training and international conferences
- An amazing work place at tech hub TQ in the centre of Amsterdam among other tech start,- and scale ups
- An opportunity to be part of a fast growing internet company that makes childcare accessible and affordable for everyone
Does this position sounds interesting and would you like to know more about it? Send an email to our CEO Jules van Bruggen (email@example.com) and come over for a coffee at our office in Amsterdam!